Lidia and I both are huge fitness advocates. We are both busy working moms but we are aware that a fitness routine is essential for both health and mental stability. Music can soothe the soul or set the mood for whatever task is at hand. When it comes to a good workout/run one of the things that get us motivated is of course a good music playlist. Allow us to share our top 10 jams that get us PUMPED!! Just for fun, can you guess which song was chosen by which one of us? 😜
- La Vida Es Un Carnaval by Celia Cruz.
- I Am Better by Missy Elliott feat Lamb.
- Run The World by Beyonce.
- Break Ya Neck by Busta Rhymes.
- I Stand Alone by Godsmack.
- Humble by Kendrick Lamar.
- Tops Drop by Fat Pat.
- Work hard, Play hard by Wiz Khalifa.
- Animals by Martin Garrix.
- Renegades by X Ambassadors.
We hope our jams get you pumped along with the rest of our HoAR’s Health & Fitness posts and tips.