I hope you loved Izzy’s faves in part 1 of HoAR’s Spring 2015 Faves! Are you ready to see mine?!! 🙂 Well, here you have them!
As many of you might or might not know, I recently became a first time mom! ❤️ My world has completely been flipped upside down and I’m loving every single bit of it. My faves are based on what I have going on now, which is lots of sleepless nights, diaper changes, frequent feedings, and cuddle time!
5. Bellefit Postpartum Girdles & Corsets: I love this compression garment! After having my baby it was a must for me to wear some sort of compression support since I had a very unexpected c section. I’ve talked to fellow moms who agree with needing the support even with natural deliveries. I found this company through Instagram and read about their products on their website. Before I gave birth, I bought the natural deliver and the c section girdle since I wasn’t quite sure about my delivery (it was tricky, maybe I’ll share my birth story another time). They make medical grade girdles for other abdominal surgeries too, check them out! I’m still wearing mine even though I’ve recovered from my c section as shape wear and in hopes of dropping more of my baby weight. Wish me luck, or send me tips! I’m open to any help. 🙂
4. DermaBlend Pro Intense Powder Camo: One of the perks of being a new mom is you get to sport new bags! No I don’t mean diaper bags, I’m talking about the dark bags under my eyes! Lol With my newfound bags and hormonal acne, I need something with lots of coverage that doesn’t cake up! When I’m rushing out the door for errands nowadays I’m towing around 101 baby items, which leaves very little space for my personal things in my diaper bag. This compact is my go-to current makeup coverup since it doesn’t require much time or brushes. I throw my eyeliner, this compact and my fave item #3 in my already full diaper bag and I’m ready to go! No need for lots of other makeup items for an everyday casual look. This powder is buildable so I can add more if and when I need it.
3. Too Faced Melted Lipstick: During a recent visit to Ulta I saw this lip stain as I was shopping for Izzy’s bday gift. My sisters, mom, and I wanted to each buy items we loved and make her a cute gift basket. One of my finds were these awesome lip stains in different beautiful shades. My fave lips are always the reds so it’s no surprise I picked this one up for myself. In my opinion a bold lip, like this red tint, is the perfect perk me up to any face! It makes me feel sexy no matter the occasion and it’s a great focal point in the face when you’re trying to hide other little flaws! 😉 The other great thing about this particular lipstick is its durability, it can definitely withstand a long night out.
2. Dr. Smith’s Diaper Rash Ointment: This one turns out to be a 2 for 1! After my son started developing a pretty bad diaper rash my hubby did some research and bought Dr. Smith’s diaper rash ointment. Within about 3 diaper changes after starting to use, the ointment had cleared up his rash! Yes, the same day!! For any fellow moms out there you know how uncomfortable and painful diaper rash can be for our little angels, so something that works this good has to be shared! I haven’t gone back to using the diaper creams we were using before and we couldn’t be happier! It is super creamy and soft with no harsh odors. Now for the bonus…did you know you can use diaper cream to zap zits when they begin? Yes it’s true! The content of zinc oxide in the ointment makes it really efficient against acne! I put a small dab on when I see a little red flaring up and I’m good to go! Just in case anyone has mommy brain like me, don’t forget to keep things sanitary by making sure you wash your hands between diaper changes and facial applications. Or better yet buy a tube for yourself. ☺️
1. Last but not least…my all time fave this season in my beautiful baby boy Gio! Let me introduce you to my newest obsession, my greatest love, my son Giovanni. ❤️ He is now 4 months and I’ve enjoyed every single minute of motherhood. He is my absolute fave right now and is my number 1 priority; which is why I’ve been a little M.I.A from HoAR lately. 🙁 But my beloved Izzy has been fabulously keeping up with our site!
Well, there you have it ladies, my current faves! I hope you are encouraged to try some out and let us know how you like them!
Until next time,
***For info on where to purchase my faves, click on the product name to be linked to their sites.***